On March 2, 2021 the existing Groups feature was renamed "Tags" with a new user interface.
People within Wicket can be organized by tagging them. They can then be filtered by those tags on the People screen, and for exporting.
Add a Tag to a Person
New or existing tags can be added directly to a Person record.
- On a Person's record, click "Edit Tags" within the Tags panel.
- Start typing the Tag you would like to add. When a match for an existing tag is found, click it from the dropdown.
If you are entering a tag that does not yet exist in Wicket, click "Create tag:" within the dropdown to create and apply this tag. The tag will then also become available for other Person records in Wicket.
- When you've completed adding your tags, click "Save."
The tags are now saved on this Person.
Remove a tag from a Person
- To remove one or more tags from a Person, click "Edit Tags."
- To remove one tag, click the "x" icon beside the tag.
To remove all tags, click the "x" icon on the right side of the Tags panel.
- Click "Save." The tag(s) will now be removed.
Note: If a tag is removed from all Person records within Wicket, it will no longer appear within any filters or exports.