There may be times when you need to apply a discount (adjustment) to a line item during an order.
This can be accomplished in wicket on the Review screen.
- To discount a line item, click the "Adjust items" button.
- An adjustment form will appear for each line item.
Note: Depending on your configuration, each line item (membership, addon, etc.) may, or may not, allow adjustments.
First, select the type of adjustment, either percentage or dollar-based. Then, enter the amount you'd like to deduct. The "Adjusted" price will automatically update based on your entry.
When you've finished, click "Save and Recalculate Totals."
- The order details will now show the original price, the adjustment applied, with the Subtotal now reflecting the adjusted prices.
Notes: A member will see these adjustments on their invoices, receipts, and order history. These adjustments are applied pre-tax.
Remove an adjustment
- To remove and adjustment, click "Adjust items"
- In the amount field, enter "0" (zero)
- Click "Save and Recalculate Totals"
The adjustment will now be removed from that line item.
Article is closed for comments.