To assign a Membership to a Person in Wicket, navigate to their profile's Membership tab.
- Click "Add Membership"
- From the "Tier" dropdown, select the Membership you'd like to apply.
Note: Only Active tiers applicable to Individuals will appear in this dropdown. Read more about managing Member Tiers.
- Enter a Starts At date (required), and optionally, an Ends At date.
Note: If you do not enter an Ends At date, the membership will be active indefinitely beginning on the Starts At date. You can edit the membership later, and enter an Ends At date if desired.
- Click "Save."
The membership is now applied to the Person record.
To Edit a membership on a person:
- Click the membership to be edited in the Membership table. The Edit Membership form will open.
- Make your changes and click "Save."
To Delete a membership on a Person:
- Click the membership to be deleted in the Membership table. The Edit Membership form will open.
- Click "Really delete?" to confirm deletion, or "Cancel" to close the Edit Membership form.
Important: Deleting a membership is a permanent action.