To configure the Wicket and Pheedloop integration, it first needs to be activated. Activate the integration following these steps:
- In Wicket, navigate to the settings page (/admin/settings) and click "Integrations"
- The Pheedloop Integration is displayed with a status of “New”
- Click “Edit configuration” for the Pheedloop integration
- For the “Enabled” field select “Yes”
- Select the data synchronization scenarios desired for the integration
- Select the fields to be synchronized in the Inbound and Outbound flows
- Choose the Person roles to synchronize with the Outbound scenario. If no roles are specified, all person records in Wicket will be synchronized.
- Retrieve and enter your Pheedloop API key
You can find your Pheedloop API key by logging into your Pheedloop account and opening one of your existing events, or creating a new one.
In the event’s left menu, scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced Functions”
Click the "Integrations" tab at the top of the page.
Copy the API key value from Pheedloop, and paste it into the API Key field in the Pheedloop configuration page in Wicket.
- When you're satisfied with your settings, click "Save." Your configuration is now completed.
Note: If the API key is correct the integration settings will be saved. If Wicket returns an error, verify the API key value you entered is the same as the API key value in Pheedloop.
Webhooks - Refresh List of Events
Important: To enable Pheedloop to write touchpoints back into Wicket, you must click “Refresh List of Events.”
This process will synchronize the hooks in all the events registered in your Pheedloop account, which allows Wicket to track the activity in the Inbound synchronization scenario and create Touchpoints.
- Within the Pheedloop configuration in Wicket, click the “Refresh List of Events” button and wait until it finishes loading.
- When finished, the configured events in your Pheedloop account will be displayed in a list that shows the event name, and its code.