- The configuration page allows administrators to manage the settings for the integration.
- From this page, the administrators can enable/disable the integration. If the integration is enabled, the administrators can activate/deactivate the inbound and outbound sync, select the allowed fields and roles to sync, and map Wicket memberships to Lambda groups.
- When outbound sync is enabled, basic profile information for people in Wicket can be synced to their customer Lambda Suite Store account. This removes the need for a member to manage their data in two locations.
- From the configuration page in Wicket, administrators can control which profile fields (First and Last Name, Primary Phone Number, and Primary Address) will be synced from the Wicket person profiles to Lambda customer accounts. Administrators can also control which people will be synced by role.
- The person's Wicket account is connected to its corresponding Lambda Suite Store customer account by the primary email address registered in their profile. If there is not a corresponding Lambda customer account with the primary email address, a new account will be created in Lambda with the synced fields.
- When inbound sync is enabled, the basic profile information for the customers in Lambda Suite Store will be synced to their profile in Wicket.
- From the configuration page in Wicket, administrators can control which profile fields (First and Last Name, Primary Phone Number, and Primary Address) will be synced from the Lambda customer accounts to the Wicket person profiles.
- The person's Wicket account is connected to its corresponding Lambda Suite Store customer account by the primary email address registered in their profile. If there is not a corresponding Wicket person profile with the primary email address, a new account will be created in Wicket with the synced fields.
- Touchpoints allow Wicket administrators to track order creation from the Lambda Suite Store.
- When a person creates an order in Lambda, a touchpoint is created in Wicket with the following information: Timestamp, Order Number, Payment Status, Payment Method and a link to the order details in Lambda.
- The touchpoint is linked to the Wicket person who created the order in Lambda by their Wicket primary email. If no corresponding primary email in Wicket is found, a new Person record will be created.
- If enabled, this feature will automatically assign customers in Lambda to different groups depending on their current membership in Wicket.
- From the config page, Wicket administrators can decide which membership tier is mapped to which group in Lambda Suite Store. Additionally, administrators can also assign people without an active membership to a special group.
To activate the Lambda Suite Store, follow the following steps:
Step 1: In Wicket, navigate to the settings page (/admin/settings) and click “Integrations”
Step 2: Select the Lambda Suite Store Integration. It's displayed with a status of “New”.
Step 3: Click “Edit configuration” for the Lambda Suite Store integration
Step 4: For the “Enabled” field select “Yes” to enable the integration
Step 5: Select the data synchronization scenarios desired for the integration
Step 6: Select the fields to be synchronized in the Inbound and Outbound flows
Step 7: Choose the Person roles to synchronize with the Outbound scenario. If no roles are specified, all person records in Wicket will be synchronized. The Lambda Store 'Non-Member' Group ID will
Step 8: Enter your Lambda Suite Store Credentials
Lambda should provide you these credentials before setting up the integration:
- Lambda Suite Store Base URL
- Lambda Store Code
- API Key
The Lambda Admin Code is the last part of the admin URL for the Lambda Suite Store and it should start with “admin_”.
Step 8: Click “Save”.
If your API Credentials are correct your settings will be saved and you’ll receive a success notification.
If your API Credentials are wrong you’ll receive an error message. Please correct your API Credentials and try again.
To enable Touchpoints, the Lambda Suite Store integration must already be enabled with the Inbound synchronization flow scenario selected.
Request Lambda set up their webhooks for your service and provide them the following information:
- Your Wicket’s Lambda Authentication Token: You’ll find it at the bottom of the Lambda Suite Store config page
- Target URL: https://<wicket_instance_acronym>-api.wicketcloud.com/hooks/lambda.
Once your webhook is configured by Lambda, the ‘Created an order’ touchpoints will be tracked in Wicket.
If you want to enable the Membership Sync feature of the Lambda Suite Store integration, first the integration and the outbound scenario must be enabled.
To enable the Membership Sync, click on the Membership as Group Assignment checkbox in the Synchronization Fields.
The “Add mapping” button and the Lambda Store 'Non-Member' Group ID text field will be enabled.
Start adding mappings:
Step 1: Click on the “Add mapping” button
Step 2: Select the Wicket Membership Tier tomap from the dropdown
Step 3: Enter the Lambda group ID to map in the corresponding field
Step 4: Add as many mappings as needed
Step 5: Enter the group ID for people without an active membership in Wicket in the Lambda Store 'Non-Member' Group ID text field. You won’t be able to save your mappings if you don’t set a non-member group in the integration configuration.
Step 6: Click the save button