- Resolved performance issues loading Relationships when a Person or Organization has a large number of entries.
- Added support for tags on Membership Tiers.
- Changing the "Parent" field on an Organization will now cascade updated_at to all previous and new ancestor organizations.
- API: Added the ability to include deleted records on Person Memberships, Organization Memberships and Connections index endpoints via the
- Note: Only administrators have permission to view deleted records.
- API: Added the ability to force delete an organization membership with assignments via the
- Touchpoints: Ensure the details column is displayed with consistent formatting throughout the Wicket Admin.
- Touchpoints: Resolved bug when combining Organization filter with Relationship Type filters. People records being shown are now restricted to those with a relationship to the Organization.
- API: Resolved issue where pagination query parameters were not supported on resource-specific connection endpoints. eg.
- WooCommerce Integration:
- Resolved bug when a membership assignment is transferred from one Organization to another. This change may require an upgrade to the Wicket <> Wordpress PHP plugin which includes an additional bugfix.
- Resolved issue syncing Membership Tier Type; in some scenarios, type would be incorrectly set to Individual instead of Organization.
- Resolved issue where blank membership end date would not be updated in Wicket if a date had previously been synced.
Article is closed for comments.