To configure the Wicket and Pheedloop integration, it first needs to be activated. Activate the integration following these steps:
- In Wicket, navigate to the settings page (/admin/settings) and click "Integrations"
- The Pheedloop Integration is displayed with a status of “New”
- Click “Edit configuration” for the Pheedloop integration
- For the “Enabled” field select “Yes”
- Select the data synchronization scenarios desired for the integration
- Select the fields to be synchronized in the Inbound and Outbound flows
- Choose the Person roles to synchronize with the Outbound scenario. If no roles are specified, all person records in Wicket will be synchronized.
- Retrieve and enter your Pheedloop API key
You can find your Pheedloop API key by logging into your Pheedloop account and opening one of your existing events, or creating a new one.
In the event’s left menu, scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced Functions”
Click the "Integrations" tab at the top of the page.
Copy the API key value from Pheedloop, and paste it into the API Key field in the Pheedloop configuration page in Wicket.
- When you're satisfied with your settings, click "Save." Your configuration is now completed.
Note: If the API key is correct the integration settings will be saved. If Wicket returns an error, verify the API key value you entered is the same as the API key value in Pheedloop.