To activate and configure the Arlo integration with Wicket, follow these steps:
- In Wicket, navigate to the settings page (/admin/settings) and click “Integrations.”
- The Arlo Integration is displayed with a status of “New”. Click “Edit configuration” for the Arlo integration.
- Enter your Arlo API Credentials and save. See Setting up Arlo Touchpoints to learn how to access your Arlo Key details.
- Select the Synchronization Settings tab.
- For the “Enabled” field select “Yes.”
- Select the outbound scenario and fields to be synced.
- If syncing organizations set up the custom fields mappings by selecting an option for a custom field to map to and save. The options within these dropdowns are populated by Arlo. Click "Refresh List of Custom Fields" to regenerate these lists if required.