To activate and configure the Absorb integration with Wicket, follow these steps:
- In Wicket, navigate to the settings page (/admin/settings) and click “Integrations”
- The Absorb Integration is displayed with a status of “New”
- Click “Edit configuration” for the Absorb integration
- For the “Enabled” field select “Yes”
- Select the data synchronization scenarios desired for the integration
- Select the fields to be synchronized in the Inbound and Outbound flows
- Enter your Absorb API Credentials
Absorb should provide you these credentials before setting up the integration:
- Absorb LMS Base URL
- API Private Key
- Click “Save”.
- Choose the Person roles to synchronize with the Outbound scenario. If no roles are specified, all person records in Wicket will be synchronized.
- Absorb LMS credentials must be validated before the membership mapping feature is available.
- Select the Absorb department to be set as the default ‘non-member’ department and add additional membership mappings.
- Click “Save” to save both roles and membership mapping settings.