Organizations within Wicket can be organized by tagging them. They can then be filtered by those tags on the Organization screen, and for exporting.
Add a Tag to an Organization
New or existing tags can be added directly to an Organization's record.
- On an Organization's record, click "Edit Tags" within the Tags panel.
- Start typing the Tag you would like to add. When a match for an existing tag is found, click it from the dropdown.
If you are entering a tag that does not yet exist in Wicket, click "Create tag:" within the dropdown to create and apply this tag. The tag will then also become available for other Organization records in Wicket.
- When you've completed adding your tags, click "Save."
The tags are now saved on this Organization
Remove a tag from an Organization
- To remove one or more tags from an Organization, click "Edit Tags."
- To remove one tag, click the "x" icon beside the tag.
To remove all tags, click the "x" icon on the right side of the Tags panel.
- Click "Save." The tag(s) will now be removed.
Note: If a tag is removed from all Organization records within Wicket, it will no longer appear within any filters or exports. Person and Organization tags are separate lists.