Customer’s WordPress & WooCommerce installations will be managed by the Wicket Support team within the boundaries described herein.
- Triage of all support requests using Wicket’s online support portal
- Maintain a staging environment that replicates the functionality of the live website and ecommerce environments for the purpose of testing, QA, and UAT
- Ad hoc training and how-to’s to ensure Customer’s staff are empowered to self serve on the WordPress and/or WooCommerce platforms
Hosting Infrastructure Support:
- Manage relationship with website hosting provider, specifically, Digital Ocean, for the purpose of ensuring all installed software is available and responsive
- Troubleshoot issues with server downtime, server performance and load times
- Manage web server logs for the purpose of troubleshooting
WordPress Support Includes:
- Proactively manage and install updates to the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) Core as they become available.
- Proactively manage and install updates to WordPress Plugins, including WooCommerce, that have been installed on the Customer’s WordPress website by Wicket, as they become available.
- Routine bug fixes and troubleshooting of functionality that is not operating as intended
- Troubleshooting integrations between WordPress and 3rd party systems
WooCommerce Support Includes:
- Troubleshooting any issues related to the WooCommerce <> Wicket integration that tracks Users, Memberships, and Touchpoints
- Assisting Customer with the preparation of annual seasonal rollout, including configuration changes to pricing, taxation, or other similar configuration changes
- Troubleshooting and providing guidance for the integration between WooCommerce and the selected payment gateway
- Troubleshooting integration between WooCommerce and Financial Management System if configured
- Troubleshooting order, subscription, and payment issues
- Leading communication with third-party WooCommerce plugin developers and overseeing bug fixes related to the implementation.
Out of scope:
Wicket’s Services team is available for the completion of requests that go beyond standard support and operations. Examples of non-support items that can be quoted as projects by our Services team include:
- Changes to the workflow of the member onboarding and renewal process, unless such changes can be made via point-and-click configuration changes
- Creation of new WooCommerce reports that go beyond the Out of the Box reports provided in the WooCommerce back end
- Configuration of new workflows or automations using WordPress or WooCommerce tools and plugins
- Content and graphics changes, including new page layouts or templates
- Addition of new functionality within WordPress, including addition of new Plugins, changes to existing Plugins, or removal of Plugins
- Any task that involves the writing of custom code within the WordPress platform, including modifications to custom code that was developed as part of the WordPress solution for Customer
- Group training sessions for multiple Customer staff members, and/or training requests for formal training sessions that are greater than 1 hour in length
- Management of legacy web environments for more than 30 days post launch of new environments (e.g., when a new website is launched to replace an existing website where Wicket is maintaining a staging environment of the existing website)