As a Wicket admin, you can filter Touchpoints to view and export a subset of data.
The filters available may depend on your configuration, but default filters for Touchpoints can include:
- Membership Tier (select a single Membership Tier)
- Member Status (their current Membership Status)
- Organizations (Which Organization a person has an active membership or relationship with)
- Relationship Type
- Service (The different services writing Touchpoints in your Wicket environment)
- Date Range (Set a date range in which the Touchpoints were written)
Applying filters will change what data appears on the Touchpoints page. Filters are displayed at the top of the page, with the option to remove one or all as needed. To remove one applied filter, click the “x” icon beside the name of that filter. To remove all applied filters, click “Clear filters.”
You can export either filtered data or all data on the Touchpoints screen. When filters are applied, only the filtered data will be included in the export. Exporting without filters will export all records.
To export the data, click the yellow “Export” button.
Depending on the number of records included in your export, this can take a few minutes to complete. Once completed, it will present you with a “Download report” link. If you have navigated away from the page, you will also receive an email with the link.
Clicking “Download report” will automatically download the export in a XLSX file.
Note: Exports contain general profile information for People. Additional/custom information may be available in your reporting tool.