The Messages feature allows you to track external email conversations with a person. Any emails recorded here can be viewed by any Wicket administrator.
You can forward the emails to, or BCC, the person's unique wicket email address. Click the unique address to compose a new email in your computer's default mail program, or click the copy icon beside it to copy it to your clipboard.
The table of emails contains the Sender, Subject, truncated message, and when it was sent. To see the full email message, click on the row for the email you'd like to view.
To delete a message
- Click the message to be deleted to view its details
- Click the "Delete" link
- Confirm your decision by clicking "Really delete?" or click "Cancel" to stop the deletion process
- If "Really delete?" is clicked, the message will be deleted
Note: The delete action is permanent as deleted messages cannot be restored.
Wicket attempts to maintain the original formatting of the email as closely as possible, supporting style elements such as:
- Text styling: Bold, italics, underline, font size, font colour, alignment, spacing
- Lists: Ordered, Unordered, sub-lists hierarchy
- Images when technically possible
Article is closed for comments.